Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

This has been a great first Summer in Portland. I really like my big backyard and the great weather. But my favorite thing about this Summer was going to the beach with Sarah and JB.

On a last-minute whim we headed out to the coast for Labor Day. I was so excited! I haven't been to the Oregon coast yet. I've been to the East-coast beaches of North Carolina, the Gulf-coast beaches of Alabama and Florida, West-coast beaches of Malibu and Humboldt California, but never to the Pacific Northwest beaches. But now I have!

We went to Seaside, OR and Astoria, OR. We played in the sand a little. Got our feet wet and cruised back home.

Here's some pictures from our trip.


There was a rusty old shipwreck.


Dunes.


Blue sky and clouds.


Birdies that wouldn't play with me :-(



That's okay because I was just relaxing and enjoying the view.
What's you favorite part of your Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment